Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: iOS cloud sorting

iOS cloud sorting 8 years 6 months ago #1816

KaLaTa

Fresh Boarder

Hi, when browsing through my comics stored in my cloud storage OneDrive/GDrive files are not ordered alphabetically, this makes finding certain comics very difficult.

For example I have a folder with a collection of 100 comics from the same saga named 1 to 100, but yac reader orders them completely random. Is it possible go order them somehow? If not are you considering fixing this?

Also when I import a file, for example a cbz from my gDrive to yacreader the file is not imported to the root folder, instead the same folder structure I had in gDrive is replicated in yacreader in my iPad. So the following folders are created: Literature/Comics/Dark Horse/Star Wars/file.cbz which makes me a lot of unnecessary additional steps to get to my comics.

Thanks for the great work!
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

iOS cloud sorting 8 years 6 months ago #1834

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Thank you for reporting this bug and welcome to the forum. I have to release a minor update and I will include a fix for this in it.

I have to check all the cloud servicrs supported, Dropbox is working fine.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

iOS cloud sorting 7 years 11 months ago #2376

grippie

Fresh Boarder

I still see this on google drive. Was there an issue with google? Or is this something that can still be fixed? While not a major complaint, it does make browsing from google drive harder.

iOS cloud sorting 7 years 11 months ago #2387

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

I released some fixes with the latest version, but I am not sure if I fixed this. If you still having the problem then probably not. Sorry.

I will fix it in the next release.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\