Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: YacReaderLibraryServer dockerized

YacReaderLibraryServer dockerized - won't update l 2 years 7 months ago #6193

jcshumpert

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 3

Actually disregard that comment. I haven't looked at my Docker Hub since they put the auto-builds behind a paywall so some of my images and tags were screwed up and I didn't realize it.

I just finished setting up a local instance of Docker on my pc and corrected some thinks in my dockerfile. I just built a fresh image that I tested on my Pi and it seems to work correctly.

Using the normal pull command that I listed in my readme should work now. I have the image properly tagged as 'latest'.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel

YacReaderLibraryServer dockerized 7 months 2 weeks ago #7837

EroSennin

Fresh Boarder

Hi Guys and Gals,

I've tried a lot of the guides and had no success getting my library up and running :( I have a QNAP NAS and have managed to install the Docker image, but never got any progress past that. I usually get the "Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread" error. I am still able to create a library, however it never updates to add my files. I'm not very tech savvy, but I do have a working library on my Windows 11 PC and I copied the .ydb file over, but it was not recognised when trying to add-library.

I use YACReader primarily for Manga, so I have changed my directory to /Manga instead of Comics on my PC, but I don't think that should be an issue when replicated on my NAS...right?

Below is a screenshot of the shared folder I have created in one of my Volumes for my Manga.

https://imgur.com/41g7j4x

I tried YACReaderLibraryServer add-library EroLibrary /share/Manga and also YACReaderLibraryServer add-library EroLibrary /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Manga/HakuNeko as directories but neither are able to detect the .cbz Manga files I have. Does having my Manga in sub-directories affect them from being seen? I have each Manga in its own directory.../share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Manga/HakuNeko/Naruto or /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Manga/HakuNeko/One Piece etc.

Thanks in advance!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.