Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Choosing a cover

Choosing a cover 10 years 5 months ago #280

Annoys Parrot

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 1

Some of my comics did not have a cover; therefore, after I import my collection, I searched the web for some covers and I add them to the .cbr file. I named the cover so to be the first file in alphabetical order in the .cbr file (e.g., spawn 003 00). That said, when I try to select the new page as a cover nothing happens. I can see the correct page in the preview window, but nothing happens when I save. I also tried to 1. close/open the program, 2. refresh my library.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Choosing a cover 10 years 5 months ago #283

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

There is a known bug in 6.5.3 related with this issue. Could you send me one of these comics please? Use some of the e-mail addresses in contact section.

You can also check for a folder __MACOSX inside your comics (it could be a hidden folder).

In any case, this issue has been fixed in the current development version, the fix will be available in YACReader 7.0
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Choosing a cover 9 years 9 months ago #544

lottewindow

Hi,

Same situation here!!How could I change my cover too.. Could you share something ways on how to do that.. Thanks for the response. :)
Luis Angel wrote:
In any case, this issue has been fixed in the current development version, the fix will be available in YACReader 7.0

It will fix by YACReader 7.0? How can have that or download?
:blush: :blush:
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by lottewindow.

Choosing a cover 9 years 9 months ago #547

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

www.yacreader.com/downloads

In a couple of days, the new version 7.1 should be available. In the meantime, you can downloadit from here www.yacreader.com/forum/testers/165-test-yacreader-7-1-0
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\