Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Pages out of order

Pages out of order 10 years 1 month ago #432

jmic

Fresh Boarder

Several comics are displaying in YACReader with double-page spreads pushed to the back of the book. This is almost certainly due to certain lax naming conventions in comic book scans...for example, if page 2 and 3 in a comic are a double-page spread, the page numbering will be 01, 0203, 04. YACReader, like many readers, sees that 0203 is a bigger number than 04 and organizes the pages accordingly. But I know that some programs, like Comic Zeal, seem to have been able to get their readers to understand this problem and correct it. Don't know if that would be possible in YACReader, but it'd be great if it was!

(Here is the corresponding issue post on the Comics Zeal forum: comiczeal.tenderapp.com/discussions/prob...pearing-out-of-order)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pages out of order 10 years 1 month ago #433

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for the extended information.

I can detect the 0203 and put it between 01 and 04, but reading the topic in the comiczeal forum you can see the following example: "page1 page23 page4" I can't see how to fix this.....

I have put this bug in the TODO list for the next version (both ios and desktop versions).
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Luis Ángel.
The administrator has disabled public write access.