Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: library toolbar

library toolbar 1 year 2 months ago #7426

autopilote

Fresh Boarder

two suggestions for the toolbar (title/filename/pages etc).

1) make it configurable so you can add/remove fields in the toolbar. the fields would be drawn from the comics info editor. lets say i want to see inkers for my titles, i can just right click on the toolbar, select the inker field and drop it in wherever i want in the toolbar. this kind of information can be useful bc i dont necessarily know the comic authors so i cant go searching for them in the search field. but if i see a name in that field attached to the comic and i like the art, i can now do a general library search for that person.

2) have each field in the toolbar sortable ascending/descending (a-z, 1-10 etc). i have a folder with 2 black panther series, one from 77 and one from 88. i tagged them using comics vine and now instead of displaying sequentially by series, the order goes issue 1 (1977), issue 1 (1988), issue 2 (1977), issue 2 (1978) etc. i have those comics using a date filename convention (eg 197701 Black Panther v1 001.cbr) and if i could click on filename in the toolbar to sort it, i can have it sorted by date so they would be sequential by series.

right now the only way to do that is to have subfolders for each series in the main folder of that title. i have a large collection and creating that many subfolders is a lot of work.
The administrator has disabled public write access.