Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: One Click/Daily Automatic Library Updates

One Click/Daily Automatic Library Updates 9 years 4 months ago #942

Grendeloak

Fresh Boarder

Is it possible to have -

Update all Library's at once option ?
Daily Automatic Library's Updates ?

And if possible and automatic update for the App itself ?

I've got 18 different library's (one for each publisher and if monthly or limited run) so when i add comics i don't want to have to go through each one updating it, needs to have a one click update all or an automata daily update.

Cheers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

One Click/Daily Automatic Library Updates 9 years 4 months ago #943

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Why don't have a single library with 18 main subfolders, one for each publisher?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

One Click/Daily Automatic Library Updates 9 years 2 months ago #1039

Grendeloak

Fresh Boarder

I tried this, It did not add most of my comics, seemed to struggle with a large library so I tried adding them individually ie DC Marvel etc which worked well, until you have to update.

Yac reader really does need automatic daily or one click update whole library feature, as I have 20 plus folders clicking each one individually is not practical.

One Click/Daily Automatic Library Updates 9 years 2 months ago #1040

Luis Ángel

Administrator

It should work fine. My main library has hundreds of folders and subfolders and everything works fine. Some users are managing Terabytes of comics in a single library without issues.

What you are calling folders, are in fact libraries. There is a shortcut for updating the current library ('U').

Please, try to create a single library in your top level 'Comics' folder and let me know your issues.

Could you send me this folder after you try to create a unique single library containing all your comics? 'C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\YACReader\YACReaderLibrary', just zip it and send it by e-mail. (if you are using MacOSX or Linux I will update this post with the right path to this folder)

Are your comics in a NAS or an external hard drive?
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

One Click/Daily Automatic Library Updates 8 years 2 months ago #2066

Hiryu

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 1

Is there a way to do automatic daily update on library? Thanks.

One Click/Daily Automatic Library Updates 8 years 2 months ago #2079

Luis Ángel

Administrator

No. I want to include a auto update feature in the future. My idea is to listen to changes in the folders and files of the libraries, so updates can be done in the background automatically.