Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Start Double-Page View Only After Cover

Start Double-Page View Only After Cover 8 years 1 month ago #2169

logantknight

Fresh Boarder

First of all; this program is breathtakingly lovely, I uninstalled ComicRack immediately after testing a library. So thank you.

However - It would be nice if double-page reading only started after the Cover, so that it reads like an actual comic and two-page spreads are kept intact.
Of course I can always manually change to double after I scroll past the first page, but that's a real pain.

Some files also have multiple covers, in which case it would also be good to be able to tag certain pages to always display as single-page, but that might be trickier.

Thanks again.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Start Double-Page View Only After Cover 8 years 1 month ago #2175

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

Welcome to the forum.

Glad to hear that you like the app. That feature has been already requested, and it is in my TODO list, can't give an ETA though.

Implementing per page metainfo is something that I don't have interest in by now, it could be great, but there are a lot of stuff to do first :)
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Start Double-Page View Only After Cover 8 years 1 month ago #2177

logantknight

Fresh Boarder

Ah, sorry I looked for it in the previous requests before posting but couldn't find it.
Glad to know it will happen at some point though.

Thanks.