Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Language TAB (on information bar).

Language TAB (on information bar). 8 years 2 weeks ago #2242

Gareb

Fresh Boarder

Hi, i been using comic collectorz to organize my collection but is very hard and time consuming doing it manually because the automatic function doesn't really works for me, luckily i stumble upon YACreader that automatically does a lot of the stuff i used to do and quite similar to the way i do it.
The only thing lacking for me at this point that is preventing me to fully migrate to YACreader and completely abandoned Comic Collectorz is the lack of a language tab in the same line (meanig the same space) with the raiting, pages, size, read tabs.
Please note that not only would be great if you add this feature but it would be great to also know which files need to be modified in order to be able to add more information to the comics according to one specific needs.
PS i hope i made myself clear and if i didnt im sorry english is a lingua franca for me but not my native tongue.
Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Language TAB (on information bar). 8 years 1 week ago #2246

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

There is a lot of room for improving the list view in YACReaderLibrary and working on that is in my TODO list, I can't give you any ETA though
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Language TAB (on information bar). 8 years 1 week ago #2247

Gareb

Fresh Boarder

Dont worry about the eta is good enough to know is on the plans for the future, now i know that sooner or later im gonna be able to say goodbye to comic collectorz and stop adding all the comics data manually.
Thanks for the reply and good luck with the future improvements.

Language TAB (on information bar). 8 years 1 week ago #2248

NullMind

Fresh Boarder

I too have a two language comic collection, what I did was to have two separate folders, one for each language and then the series, collections, etc inside each folder, I actually prefer it separate that way than to merge the two languages.

Language TAB (on information bar). 8 years 1 week ago #2249

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

NullMind wrote:
I too have a two language comic collection, what I did was to have two separate folders, one for each language and then the series, collections, etc inside each folder, I actually prefer it separate that way than to merge the two languages.

I also do the same :)
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Language TAB (on information bar). 8 years 1 week ago #2251

Gareb

Fresh Boarder

That doesn't work in my case because i already use a folder structure based on editorial groups i.e Marvel, DC, Image etc..., and if i changed that it would affect the entire data of the program im currently using on ComicCollectorz.