Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Title info on iOS

Title info on iOS 6 years 8 months ago #3252

xstefanx

Fresh Boarder

It looks like the iOS reader is pulling file name as the title information. The title field in the library doesn't look to translate directly. I could understand this might be done on purpose as the file name sometimes has more information in it than the actual title, but it bothers me that it pulls into the actual title field that way. Maybe the file name field could be added to the iOS information so you could have both?

What I would like to see in the iOS reader is the same view you see in the Library, where it uses the title and also displays the issue number like in the following image. Is this possible to get changed?

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Title info on iOS 6 years 8 months ago #3254

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

The information handled by iOS and desktop versions is sightly different, so using the file name as title is due a limitation in the iOS side. I have beend working in a really big refactoring in both the server side of YACReaderLibrary and iOS that would improve the whole user experience. But it is going slow...
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The administrator has disabled public write access.