Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Continue Reading list does not populate in import

Continue Reading list does not populate in import 3 years 10 months ago #5254

Joe

Junior Boarder

Thank you received: 1

Hi there,

I've been using the iOs for a few days now and I was wondering if I had configured something wrong : When I stream a comics in the import list, it does not appear in the Continue Reading list (of the import list), nor does it keep track the pages I read. I also remarked that it worked when I open the same library in windows, and I can even see it in the iOs application, but I cannot update it with my current reading in the app, so I suppose it could be a core problem you encountered with the application. I find it kind of nagging because it limits the interest of streaming the comics as compared to import it, since the reading list is very useful.

For the information, the Library server run a linux stretch. Do I have to give it some specific permission for it to work as intended or something ? If it is a core problem, I wondered where does it came from.

Regards,

Joe
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Continue Reading list does not populate in import 3 years 10 months ago #5257

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Hmmm,

yeah, that doesn't sound right. If I understand you, it works if you connect to YACReaderLibrary for Windows but not on your linux setup?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Continue Reading list does not populate in import 3 years 10 months ago #5262

Joe

Junior Boarder

Hi Luis,

Yes extactly. The reading list does populat itself when I browse the windows library, but not the linux server library. I can not figure out why.

The version on the linux version is :YACReaderLibraryServer 9.6.2
The Os is : Debian Stretch
It is reading on a folder it should have full right (it has created the library).
There is a cron job who update the library every 10 minutes.

Continue Reading list does not populate in import 3 years 10 months ago #5277

Joe

Junior Boarder

Nevermind Luis, I found the culprit : it was my nginx redirection from port 80 to 443 I made :

www.yacreader.com/forum/support-ios/1545...nginx-reversed-proxy

Something in this redirection (the ssl ?) is preventing the good communication between ios and the server.

So I reverted back to port 80 and it is ok now (the reverse proxy works from 8080 to 80 thought).

Regards,

Joe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel