Welcome to the forum, Guest

• Page:

TOPIC: Can't Add comics.

Can't Add comics. 9 years 9 months ago #574

Danib1234

Fresh Boarder

Tried all the steps for Dropbox setting, the activity indicator disappears and then nothing, can't get near a computer now so will try the iTunes steps later, would much prefer to do it through Dropbox.

Edit: finally got this to work, had to open the file in Dropbox and then select thee open in yac option, can't seem to do it through the app but this way is fine :)

Thanks for all your help :D
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Danib1234.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can't Add comics. 9 years 9 months ago #576

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

I would like to be able to reproduce your issue, if I don't I will not be able fix the bug.

Could you send me the whole file path of any of the files that you were trying to import? Something like: C:\Dropbox\applications\YACReader\My collection 1\comic 001.cbr"
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Can't Add comics. 9 years 9 months ago #577

Danib1234

Fresh Boarder

okay sure the path was

Dropbox/Applications/YACReader/Detective Comics - Harley Quinn #1 - #023.2 (2013).cbr

Can't Add comics. 9 years 9 months ago #578

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Last thing:
  1. Unlink YACReader from Dropbox
  2. delete the applications/YACReader folder from dropbox, wait until synchronization is finished
  3. Link again YACReader with your Dropbox account
  4. A folder should be automatically created in your Dropbox's folder: "applications"/YACReader. "applications" could be in your native language (in my case "Aplicaciones/YACReader")
  5. Put some comics in the YACReader folder and try again

The YACReader's folder in Dropbox should look like this (do you have the puzzle icon on it?)
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Luis Ángel.
  • Page: