Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Dropbox Sync Problems

Dropbox Sync Problems 9 years 7 months ago #681

greenjeddak

Fresh Boarder

Hi,

I have the latest YACReader for iOS from the App Store and I have a problem.

I seem to have a comic stuck in the Dropbox sync. The comic is no longer on dropbox and I get an error:

Error importing some comics. They were invalid/corrupted files or their format is not supported.

Also, my dropbox path for the YAC folder doesn't seem correct according to the iOS app. I have:

dropbox/apps/YACReader

but the iOS app states it should be:

dropbox/applications/YACReader

Which is the correct path?

How do I clear the stuck comic?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dropbox Sync Problems 9 years 7 months ago #682

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

The right path is the path created by Dropbox automatically when you link YACReader with your account (apps should work).

It is weird that YACReader is still trying to import a comic that is no longer in Dropbox, in fact it should remove it from the imports queue after the failure trying to import it. Maybe you have another invalid/not supported comic in your Dropbox account?

You can try removing all the comics from dropbox/apps/YACReader, and try to sync again. What happens?

Or you can try uninstalling YACReader and installing it again.

BTW, YACReader 2.0 will have a cloud browser feature for choosing what comics/folders do you want to download/import from Dropbox.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Dropbox Sync Problems 9 years 7 months ago #683

greenjeddak

Fresh Boarder

Hi, I've deleted /YACReader/ from Dropbox, and deleted the app from my ipad.

What I didn't do was delete the app permissions from my security settings under the Dropbox account dashboard via the Web.

Now all seems to be working.