Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Please add the option to zoom in, in webtoon mode

Please add the option to zoom in, in webtoon mode 1 year 10 months ago #6785

Derived7

Fresh Boarder

Hi, I bought the app and used it for a while, and it’s great. I actually used to use Tachiyomi on Android until recently, and it’s good to have a great comic reading app on IOS too :)
However, there are some features that I miss- being able to zoom in while in webtoon mode, which currently seems to not be possible, please correct correct me if I’m wrong. Also, if it’s possible to add the option to zoom in/out using only one finger, it would be great (double tap, and move the finger down/up to zoom in/out)

Thank you for this great app!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please add the option to zoom in, in webtoon mode 1 year 10 months ago #6786

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Thanks for the suggestions.

I have plans to keep improving the webtoon mode, and zoom is something I want to add.

I think I can add an option to choose what kind of zoom to use. The two fingers tap is so convenient for me that I never implemented any other way for zooming.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Derived7

Please add the option to zoom in, in webtoon mode 1 year 10 months ago #6787

Derived7

Fresh Boarder

Thanks for the reply.
Two more suggestions that I forgot to mention which imo can improve the overall experience- Would it be possible to ‘remember’ the chosen reading mode for each title in my library? If, for example, you have comics and webtoons in your library, you’ll have to change the reading mode every time, which can be a bit frustrating sometimes.
Another suggestion, can you add a viewing filter? e.g. only view unread entries while inside a certain folder. Could be very useful for series with hundreds of chapters :)

Please add the option to zoom in, in webtoon mode 1 year 10 months ago #6791

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Adding a new type of mode is in the TODO list, comic/manga/webtoon, then the app will open each one in the right mode automatically.

I will keep filtering in mind, but it is not a priority.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\