Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Where are my PDFs?

Where are my PDFs? 9 years 2 months ago #1049

Vilesithknight

Fresh Boarder

So one of the reasons I got this app was because it said it supported PDFs, I've since found out via this forum that it doesn't on iOS. However before I knew that I added PDFs when I added files, and it appeared to go through with no error message. But it did take space from my available memory. So the PDFs are on my iPad as they are taking up space, even though I cannot see them. How do I delete them and get my space back? They are on there somewhere. Please don't tell me I have to delete the app and all files and re-install the entire app and all my files.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Where are my PDFs? 9 years 2 months ago #1050

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Hi Vilesithknight,

the description of the app in the App Store specifies that PDF support is only available importing comics through YACReaderLibrary. Native PDF support will be available in the next major release: 2.0.

Your PDF files are in the App's documents folder. Just connect your iOS device to iTunes and go to the documents folder, then delete your PDF files from there.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The administrator has disabled public write access.