Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: YACReaderLibraryServer on Openmediavault?

YACReaderLibraryServer on Openmediavault? 7 years 4 months ago #2694

Bannon

Fresh Boarder

Hi everyone. I'm trying to get YRLS running on Openmediavault, a debian derivative. I've come across a GitHub page that looks pretty old. I'm also getting a bunch of error messages if impossible packages when trying to install through the debian script on the download page of the website. I'm wondering if someone could help guide me through what's going on here. I've installed plenty of fun things by hand, like Mylar, Jackett, etc. but I've usually had some guidance in the form of tutorials. Regardless, I'm running a headless server and am clueless at this point.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

YACReaderLibraryServer on Openmediavault? 7 years 4 months ago #2695

selmf

Developer

Thank you received: 135

Hi Bannon and welcome to the forum.

That github project you found has no relation to us, so I can't help you with it. The headless version of YACReaderLibrary YACReader provides is a part of the YACReader source code, not a seperate project. A tutorial on how to compile it on a Debian based system (Raspberry Pi) can be found here:

yacreader.com/45-yacreaderlibraryserver-...aspberry-pi-raspbian

This should also work on other Debian based systems. You could also try running it in Docker, a thread for this can be found here on the forum.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
The administrator has disabled public write access.