Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Idiot Question

Idiot Question 3 years 10 months ago #5265

french_bandito

Fresh Boarder

:cheer:
Dear forum bonjour from Paris,

New one user of this fantastic app, I would like now to invest more in this application, and especially for creating a link between my MAC and my Ipad. It seems we can create a library for managing my .cbr/cbz and .pdf, but I don't know where in the last release (9.6). I've seen in some videos that some of you have two applcations, the reader and the library one ...
The goal for me is to link my NAS (where are my comics) from my MAC to my Ipad.
Many thanks for your help
Seb
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Idiot Question 3 years 10 months ago #5266

selmf

Developer

Thank you received: 135

Salut banditop,

the YACReader dmg for OS X contains two applications, YACReader and YACReaderLibrary. The second is for library creation and can also act as a comic server for the iOS app.

For NAS and embedded systems, we also have a headless (commandline) version of the library, but you either have to compile that yourself or use a build from our community (look around on the forum).
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: french_bandito

Idiot Question 3 years 10 months ago #5271

french_bandito

Fresh Boarder

Many thanks for your quick answer ! my bad, indeed, I've forgotten to install the library's one. Let's see, first of all with a server on MAC before to complexify it with a Synology install ;) Thanks again !