Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: YACReader continuously jumping to the top of page

YACReader continuously jumping to the top of page 8 months 3 days ago #5791

Ani

Fresh Boarder

I have a problem with the reader continuously jumping to the top or bottom of the page when opening a previously viewed comic. The jump happens every time I try to scroll after reopening a comic and it'll keep doing that for about three minutes or so and then it'll stop and work normally. When it happens if I scroll it'll return to the top of the page a second after I'd begun scrolling. If I scroll up to the previous page it'll do the same but instead it'll continuously jump to the bottom of the page. It only happens for the first three or four minutes of opening a comic that I'd previously opened. Upon first opening a comic it works perfectly fine until I close and reopen it. The issue happens on all forms of scrolling (keyboard, mouse wheel, mouse dragging). It doesn't seem to be related to my mouse or keyboard and I have no such issue in any other program.

I have tried restarting my PC as well as reinstalling YACReader while confirming that the installation folder was deleted from Program Files after uninstalling. I have also tried deleting the YACReader folder from AppData. Unfortunately none of these fixed the problem. My only workaround currently is to simply open a comic and wait the three or four minutes for the problem to stop before I begin reading.

I'm running YACReader version 9.7.1.2009123 (64-bit) on Windows 10 (64-bit). I first downloaded YACReader yesterday so I've had this problem for as long as I've had the application it seems. It's probably not relevant but I installed the program to a separate HDD from my OS' dedicated SSD.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

YACReader continuously jumping to the top of page 8 months 3 days ago #5793

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 389

Hmmm, I can't replicate the problem. What fit options are you using?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: t.ly/ODFV
The administrator has disabled public write access.