Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Select wich part of a double page should be cover

Select wich part of a double page should be cover 3 years 1 month ago #5804

AngeloB

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 2

Many times, comics and manga files have the first image as the cover. But also many times, that image file is a double page, with cover and back cover. Right now, YACReader centers on the image, showing half of the cover and half of the back cover.

Could you add a way for us to select wich part of the double page image should be the cover? Maybe in the same window where we can choose wich page is the cover, we could drag the image so that we center it in the part of the image we want.

What do you think?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel, CardcaptorRLH85

Select wich part of a double page should be cover 1 year 9 months ago #6903

AngeloB

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 2

Hi.

I hope I'm not being pushy by bringing this up again, but I would like to know if you plan to address this "problem" one day, or if it's just not worth it the work it requires (I have no idea about how difficult or time consuming it is to implement this suggestion or some other solution).

Select wich part of a double page should be cover 1 year 9 months ago #6904

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

I will probably tackle it at some point. I want to add the possibility to set a custom image cover also, and I will probably work on it at the same time.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: AngeloB