Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: feature request: zoom level fixed

feature request: zoom level fixed 2 years 11 months ago #5904

gaetanolip

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 1

Hi,

thank you for your effort. I plan tu buy an ipad , for now i have been using YACR on windows.
I like using the zoom level at 130% but when i switch , for example, to fit mode ( to see the entire page) my 130% zoom level is lost.
So , how to set a zoom persisting level % chosen by user ? And how about a button to swicht between that prefixed user's level and other view modes?

thank you very much and sorry for may bad english
The administrator has disabled public write access.

feature request: zoom level fixed 2 years 11 months ago #5907

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

I am afraid it is not possible. I don't know what would be the best solution in your case, I need to think about it.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

feature request: zoom level fixed 2 years 11 months ago #5909

selmf

Developer

Thank you received: 135

Zoom level is always for a view mode. If you switch the view mode, it is reset, so you can adjust it again. Giving all view modes a separate zoom level % would confuse a lot of users so it is probably not a good idea.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.

feature request: zoom level fixed 2 years 11 months ago #5911

gaetanolip

Fresh Boarder

Hi,
i am using other apps on android tabelt and phone. they do an excellent job regardind prefixed by user zoom levelk. For example you can see "comic Screen"

it use double tap to zoom and let the user choose his own zoom level, in different ways

In windows cdispaly is also capable to fix my deisired zoom level ( after i zoom in or out with keybord shotcuts) and then switch to or from other view modes

feature request: zoom level fixed 2 years 11 months ago #5912

gaetanolip

Fresh Boarder

i do not want different zoom level for every view mode.

i' d like that a double tap to zoom or a tap with two fingers zoomed in at level chosen by me (in settings) and another double tap or another tap with two fingers zoomed out at fit to screen, for example