Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Creating a New Reading List - Out of Order

Creating a New Reading List - Out of Order 2 years 10 months ago #5985

callmetuan

Fresh Boarder

Using version 9.8.0.2105165 on Windows 10 Pro.

I am trying to create a reading list to follow a crossover of multiple series. They are not following the order I am creating. For example:

1. I have two separate folders on my desktop for two series that crossover (Wolverine, Issues #1-4 and & X-Men, Issues #1-4).
2. Create a new Reading List in YacReader and drag/drop all 8 issues in this order: Wolverine #1, X-Men #1, Wolverine #2, X-men #2, etc.
3. Open newly created reading list in Windows and goto Wolverine #1, finish, and expect next issue in line would be X-men #1 as i created the order, but instead next issue is Wolverine #2. Problem also follows if i open reading list through iOS app v3.14.1.
4. What ever multiple series I drag/drop into a reading list, the order follows the original "folder" and not the order i created in the reading list.
5. Afterwards, I also selected all issues in the reading list and pressed the Hashtag button to "Assign current order to comics" and same problem occurs.

Am I not using the reading list as intended or am I using it incorrectly?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Creating a New Reading List - Out of Order 2 years 10 months ago #5986

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

It's a bug.

BTW step 5 is not needed.

I will fix it asap.

Importing seems to work though, so if you import the whole crossover into your iOS device you should be able to read the issues in the right order.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Luis Ángel.

Creating a New Reading List - Out of Order 2 years 10 months ago #6007

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Lastest dev builds should work as intended, you can get the desktop version here yacreader.jfrog.io/artifactory/yacreader/2105291/ and the iOS one in Testflight testflight.apple.com/join/5zhB7sRP
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\