Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Library on iPad with a lot of empty space

Library on iPad with a lot of empty space 2 years 3 months ago #6558

tickbite

Fresh Boarder

Hi,

I've got a bunch of folders that appear strangely in the Import dialogue as well as, after being imported, in the app library itself. Usually, in portrait orientation, there are five covers in a row and approx. four rows visible at a time. But in these folders, every other row appears blank, making only about ten covers visible. It's not like covers or cbr-files are missing, but there's just more blank space between the rows. For the Import dialogue this doesn't matter too much to me. But as it looks like that in my library, it's a bother.

So far this only seems to apply to folders with over 200 cbr files. Could it be that there's a limit to the number of supported CBR files per folder? Is there a solution to get these files to looke fine in the library at least?

Thanks.

Nils
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Library on iPad with a lot of empty space 2 years 3 months ago #6559

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

Hi,

YACReader tries to match the aspect ratio of the covers in a folder by looking into all the covers. My guess is that you have some weirdly tall covers in those folders (try to find them), but I can't be sure without seen the screen. Send me a screenshot by email please.

The solution is to change the cover of those comics. Maybe I should try to do a better guess about the aspect ratio of the covers.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: tickbite

Library on iPad with a lot of empty space 2 years 3 months ago #6567

tickbite

Fresh Boarder

Oh, I had not thought of that, but that was it. There is one single panel cbr file that is ridiculously long and it affected the look of the whole collection. Thank you very much.

Library on iPad with a lot of empty space 2 years 3 months ago #6572

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

I need to do something about it.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\