Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Issues with cloud importing in iOS

Issues with cloud importing in iOS 7 years 2 months ago #3017

Halftongorilla

Fresh Boarder

Recently started experiencing errors downloading comic books from both Dropbox and Google Drive. Files will download partially and then error out. Any idea how to reset the cache or address?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Issues with cloud importing in iOS 7 years 2 months ago #3018

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Are the errors happening randomly? Did you try to import those files using other method?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Issues with cloud importing in iOS 7 years 2 months ago #3021

Halftongorilla

Fresh Boarder

The errors appear to happen randomly, some files import, others no.
I haven't tried to import via a USB connection as of yet. I will try that and advise; I'm remote for a few days and will look into this and report to see if the files are corrupt.

Issues with cloud importing in iOS 7 years 2 months ago #3022

Luis Ángel

Administrator

If you can, send me some of those files that don't import. It looks like they download fine but the import process fails for some reason. What formats are you using? zip,rar,cbr,cbz,pdf...
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Luis Ángel.

Issues with cloud importing in iOS 6 years 8 months ago #3243

grippie

Fresh Boarder

I've been using Yacreader for a year now on my iPad air 2 and have never had an issue syncing from google drive. recently, I keep having issues importing. It just goes to about 45% and then says could not import, please check network or files. Is there a log file somewhere that I can view, or dive into why this is happening? I tried to do this from my PC yacreader library server, with the same issues.

Is there something in a specific .cbz file that may cause this? some comics import fine, but the majority of them fail all the time now.

Issues with cloud importing in iOS 6 years 8 months ago #3250

Luis Ángel

Administrator

grippie wrote:
I've been using Yacreader for a year now on my iPad air 2 and have never had an issue syncing from google drive. recently, I keep having issues importing. It just goes to about 45% and then says could not import, please check network or files. Is there a log file somewhere that I can view, or dive into why this is happening? I tried to do this from my PC yacreader library server, with the same issues.

Is there something in a specific .cbz file that may cause this? some comics import fine, but the majority of them fail all the time now.

He first 50% is for downloading the file and then it needs to be processed (when importing from cloud services), so it lloks like the files are being downloaded. Could you send me some of those files?

Issues with cloud importing in iOS 6 years 7 months ago #3262

grippie

Fresh Boarder

I sent you an email with a sample issue that won't import, though I can only seem to get 1 out of 10 to import now. I even reinstalled the yacreader app on my ipad and now nothing will download.

Issues with cloud importing in iOS 6 years 5 months ago #3413

arddor

Fresh Boarder

I only use Google Drive, but I found the same problem, that it does download it, but fails in processing. By chance I realised that it does fail with .cbz files, but works ok with .zip files. If i rename a .cbz file to .zip it does import it without a problem.