Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Importing or Adding Comics on SD Card

Importing or Adding Comics on SD Card 1 month 2 weeks ago #8251

Starlock

Fresh Boarder

I love YACReader on my iPad and have used it for years at this point. But I have a Samsung 9+ Ultra that has a bigger screen and a 1.5tb SD card loaded with comics. I would much prefer to use that but I already have all the comics in a folder on the SD card. Any chance of implementing a way to add a local directory like that in the reader? It would be much easier that deleting all that off the card and transferring through the server. Plus I think the import now is going to the local storage and not the SD card which would pose more of a limitation size wise.

Thanks for all the work on this! Best comic reading app around for Windows, Mac, iOS, and now even Android!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Importing or Adding Comics on SD Card 1 month 2 weeks ago #8255

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

There is a new beta available, 1.5.0, that enables moving the app to the SD card (as long as it is formatted as internal storage). You can do it from the system settings. But this will not help with the existing files in your SD card.

Support for external libraries will come in future releases.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The administrator has disabled public write access.