Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Sync back meta datas from iPad to YAC Library

Sync back meta datas from iPad to YAC Library 9 years 10 months ago #502

chichi

Fresh Boarder

Hi everyone,

I have a question on the use of the app on iOs. We are able to edit all the informations on a comic, il the "Comic information" section. It's very cool and useful. But i wonder : does all the informations edited on my iPad are synchronized back on my Macbook YAC Library ?

For example : when i read or rate a comic book, does the rating appears on my Macbook's YAC Library ? Or is it only one way to go from the Library to the iPad ? The other question is : do I have to re-edit on my Mac's YAC Library every comic that i already edited on my iPad ?

Thank you for an answer,

Chichi
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sync back meta datas from iPad to YAC Library 9 years 10 months ago #503

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

Hi chichi,

In the current version there is no way for sending back all this information to YACReaderLibrary, now the edit screen in the iPad is basically a way for reading all the information you can get using the Comic Vine scraper integrated in YACReaderLibray.

This features is already scheduled for future versions, specially for keeping your reading progress synchronized with your computer. I will open a topic in the forum for discussing the better way for implementing this, fe: what to do if you have copies of your comics in your iPad and everyone has a different reading progress (more than one person reading with the same device)

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Sync back meta datas from iPad to YAC Library 9 years 10 months ago #505

chichi

Fresh Boarder

Hi Luis,

Thank you for the answer. Otherwise YAC is the best reader I've ever tried. The iCloud thing sync would make it just perfect (for bookmarks, but also stars evaluation, notes, and last but not least : the "read" or "completed" status).

Thank you a lot,

Chichi