Welcome to the forum, Guest

• Page:

TOPIC: help fixing rar 5 format

help fixing rar 5 format 1 month 23 hours ago #8791

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 582

I pushed some fixes to develop including some changes in the 24.04 script in case you want to give it a try.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The administrator has disabled public write access.

help fixing rar 5 format 2 weeks 1 day ago #8902

ShabbyDog

Fresh Boarder

Thanks a bunch for this. I thought I had compiled the headless library with 7zip, and I had but were missing rar support.
I had to modify the install packages slightly compared to your script, some packages were not available to me wth the same names you used.

This is the apt install line I eventually used if it can be of help to anyone.
sudo apt-get install -y qtchooser qt6-tools-dev qt6-base-dev-tools qmake6 qmake6-bin qt6-base-dev qt6-multimedia-dev qt6-tools-dev-tools libgl-dev qt6-l10n-tools libqt6opengl6-dev qt6-declarative-dev libqt6svg6-dev libqt6core5compat6-dev qml6-module-qt5compat-graphicaleffects qt6-5compat-dev  libpoppler-qt6-dev qt6-image-formats-plugins qml6-module-qtquick-controls qml6-module-qtquick-layouts qml6-module-qtqml-workerscript qml6-module-qtquick-templates p7zip-full 7zip 7zip-rar git build-essential

help fixing rar 5 format 2 weeks 1 day ago #8903

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 582

what error did you get without p7zip-full? because p7zip it is not longer used for anything, the script (if you are using the latest version) compiles 7z.so with rar5 support and installs it in the system
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
  • Page: