Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Set as read in IOS app not updating PC library

Set as read in IOS app not updating PC library 5 years 1 month ago #4506

DakestEver

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 2

If you simply hold down on the IOS icon for a comic to get the dialog that includes "Set as read" and choose that option, it will mark the comic as read in the app. However, if you choose then to synchronize with the library hosted on a Windows machine doesn't update the read status in the library.

I then clicked all the way through all of the pages to get to the last one of the comic book and tried synchronizing again, it successfully updates the library under this condition.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel, j1simon.dk

Set as read in IOS app not updating PC library 5 years 2 weeks ago #4535

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

Thanks for reporting this (and for the detailed information)

I need to do some testing in the sync back feature, there are a few bugs that need to be addressed.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Set as read in IOS app not updating PC library 4 years 11 months ago #4564

j1simon.dk

Fresh Boarder

Same problem in YACReader in Ipad with YACReader Library 9.5.0 in Linux PC.
I think the problem is the way YACReader Library decides whether a comic is read or not. It compares the last page read with the last page of the comic, if it matches what is read. Could be this?
Because in my case the application only marks as read those that I have really finished reading. Those that I have manually marked as read but I have not finished reading it marks them as I am reading them.

Set as read in IOS app not updating PC library 4 years 11 months ago #4570

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

Yeah, I have changed how the apps calculate the read state over time, it could be that the read flag is not properly sent back to the server.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\