Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Instabilities continues

Instabilities continues 5 months 2 days ago #8481

Fabian Oliv

Junior Boarder

Thank you received: 6

The latest version of the program continues to show instabilities. After a few days (7 days or more), when starting the software, I find all the columns in Table View mode (number, title, filename, series, etc, etc) visible (and the corresponding dialog box shows all these items selected) without me having selected them. I solved the problem by unchecking the tags that I did not want and repositioned the columns in the way I had set up. This has been repeating constantly, almost in the same time pattern. However, today, when it happened again, I was only able to uncheck the tags, but I could not rearrange the columns that I left visible. They are “locked” in their position, which did not happen before.

P.S.: Didn’t take a screenshot because I don’t think it makes sense, as the event occurs exactly as if someone manually marked the items I mentioned (series, story arc, volume, number, etc, etc).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Instabilities continues 4 months 4 weeks ago #8489

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 582

I could replicate this myself but I haven't found a solution yet...
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The administrator has disabled public write access.