- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 3
Windows Phone
- plbp15
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #807
by plbp15
Windows Phone was created by plbp15
Hey there.
Just tomorrow i switched from an iphone 5 to a Lumia 930 and im very pleased with the phone.
Luis since you´re a user too wouldnt you like to make something for the WP?
I've downloaded Manga Comics in both my Laptop and on my phone and i tink its great, something like this would be so nice for comics too....
Just tomorrow i switched from an iphone 5 to a Lumia 930 and im very pleased with the phone.
Luis since you´re a user too wouldnt you like to make something for the WP?
I've downloaded Manga Comics in both my Laptop and on my phone and i tink its great, something like this would be so nice for comics too....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 11 months ago #808
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Windows Phone
As I said in the other topic, I really would like to have YACReader in more platforms, the problems is TIME. Maybe someday...
If I decide to start the development for Android and/or Windows Phone I will create a post in the forum.
BTW, congrats for your new phone!
If I decide to start the development for Android and/or Windows Phone I will create a post in the forum.
BTW, congrats for your new phone!
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: plbp15
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel