- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
New UI design for folders (iOS)
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #589
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic New UI design for folders (iOS)
Well, new design here.
Basically I have added a new folder design, and the option for choosing between the 3 different styles. The style are:
Additionally, I have changed the background color for the comics in this view, so the difference between folders and comics are now more noticeable.
Check the images (click on them for full view):
Basically I have added a new folder design, and the option for choosing between the 3 different styles. The style are:
- No cover. The classic one.
- Overlay cover. The classic comics box overlayed by the cover.
- Full cover. The design used in the last update.
Additionally, I have changed the background color for the comics in this view, so the difference between folders and comics are now more noticeable.
Check the images (click on them for full view):
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ClarkandBruce
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 2 months ago #590
by ClarkandBruce
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Replied by ClarkandBruce on topic New UI design for folders (iOS)
Mr. Luis Angel, I LOVE the choices you give the users. I am a classic long box type. This update will serve everyone. GREAT JOB as always. Thank you for everything you do.
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- phunetik
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 2
12 years 2 months ago #611
by phunetik
Replied by phunetik on topic New UI design for folders (iOS)
I can't wait. This looks great.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel