Skip to content
YACReader

Icon concept for Yosemite, like?

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 11 months ago #803 by Luis Ángel
Icon concept for Yosemite, like? was created by Luis Ángel
I am working on new icons for the desktop version of YACReader. I have to confess that I am a little bit stuck, specially with the YACReaderLibrary icon :huh:. So any help or ideas would be really appreciated.

The only icon witch I am happy with is the version for MacOSX Yosemite. What do you think?


Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #805 by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic Icon concept for Yosemite, like?
I think it's beautiful. And, even better, there's no infinite shadows!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #806 by GodOfCrimson
Replied by GodOfCrimson on topic Icon concept for Yosemite, like?
Same here! I really like the new design!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #1191 by Drybonz
Replied by Drybonz on topic Icon concept for Yosemite, like?
I'm late to this thread, but the icons look great in my opinion... both this and the mobile icon.

In fact, if you have a hi def .png version you could share I would like to use it for my Windows 8 start menu. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #1227 by ksherman777
Replied by ksherman777 on topic Icon concept for Yosemite, like?
I think that icon looks dope!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!