Skip to content
YACReader

Program To Verify CBZ.files

  • Pfantom
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
More
2 years 11 months ago #7942 by Pfantom
Program To Verify CBZ.files was created by Pfantom
A while ago, I had downloaded a freeware program that verified that I had proper CBZ files. This helped to address issues that I was experiencing when I tried to import files from my YacReader Library to my iPad, but would receive file import errors. I had to reformat my hard drive and cannot remember the name of the program. Does anyone know what I am referring to?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #8943 by migube
Replied by migube on topic Program To Verify CBZ.files
u mean TrID/32 - File Identifier v2.10 - (C) 2003-11 By M.Pontello ?

also check github.com/kanjieater/ComicEater

komga has some checks it can do on valid files
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by migube.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!