Skip to content
YACReader

How do you organize your library?

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #8788 by DP812
How do you organize your library? was created by DP812
I'm going through and reorganizing my library's folder structure. I'm grouping titles by publisher and was wondering how do you organize different series, like ongoing titles, spin-offs, mini-series, events, etc? Do you have any sort of organizational practice that works?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 week ago #8803 by jakanapes
Replied by jakanapes on topic How do you organize your library?
I do mine by title, then by sub-title if they have it, otherwise I do v1, v2, etc.

I also put together titles with shared first word

so

Avengers
- Avengers Academy
- Avengers Assemble
- v1
- v2
The following user(s) said Thank You: DP812

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!