Skip to content
YACReader

Huge marvel fan :)

  • plbp15
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
12 years 4 months ago #481 by plbp15
YACReader Library best practice? was created by plbp15
I had some hard time organizing all that stuff i must say. I have almost 100gb of Marvel :P
Huge marvel fan boy lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #483 by Ryanbtw
Replied by Ryanbtw on topic YACReader Library best practice?
I'm currently reading old Chris Claremont X-Men titles, then House of M, then I'm gonna move onto Astonishing and Ultimate X-Men. I dunno if I'll ever read Avengers stuff. They usually don't interest me much. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • plbp15
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
12 years 4 months ago #484 by plbp15
Replied by plbp15 on topic YACReader Library best practice?
i like them all :P
the main events i got in my timeline are all pretty cool...i just don't like anything before what i got, the art is too old, the organization and the storytelling just doesn't make it, to me....im not a fan of the old classics ( im different of everyone i think)
The following user(s) said Thank You: gab1one

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #485 by Ryanbtw
Replied by Ryanbtw on topic YACReader Library best practice?
Yeah, that's cool! The storytelling can sometimes be less than great. It has a bad habit of telling you everything through captions, which I find to be really lazy. But I want a foundational working knowledge of the X-Men classic greats before I move into the modern age!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • plbp15
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
12 years 4 months ago #486 by plbp15
Replied by plbp15 on topic YACReader Library best practice?
download the Marvel Facts collection, they tell you everything you need to know...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #487 by Ryanbtw
Replied by Ryanbtw on topic YACReader Library best practice?
Nah, I'm okay. Reading the comics feels more authentic and rewarding!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #722 by lacedaemonian
Replied by lacedaemonian on topic YACReader Library best practice?
I was thinking about buying 'Marvels' - have you read this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • plbp15
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
12 years 4 weeks ago #728 by plbp15
Replied by plbp15 on topic YACReader Library best practice?
i really don't like those, but you might....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #742 by lacedaemonian
Replied by lacedaemonian on topic YACReader Library best practice?
My little boy has been playing Lego Marvel and consequently has a mild obsession with Deadpool. The thing is I know Deadpool is quite a violent character, are there any books about him that are kid friendly?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • plbp15
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #746 by plbp15
Replied by plbp15 on topic YACReader Library best practice?
Out of my mind, not really...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!