- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 2
Recommendations - Name your top ten graphic novels
- lacedaemonian
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #725
by lacedaemonian
Recommendations - Name your top ten graphic novels was created by lacedaemonian
As the title suggests; name your top ten graphic novels.
I haven't read a great deal of graphic novels, so go easy on me ha ha.
1. Watchmen
2. Batman The Dark Knight Returns
3. Sandman (series)
4. Batman Year One
5. 300
6. V for Vendetta
7. A League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
8. Superman Red Son
9. JLS vol 1
10. Wolverine Origin
Tbh I reckon my to read list will replace 90% of this once I get around to reading it.
I haven't read a great deal of graphic novels, so go easy on me ha ha.
1. Watchmen
2. Batman The Dark Knight Returns
3. Sandman (series)
4. Batman Year One
5. 300
6. V for Vendetta
7. A League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
8. Superman Red Son
9. JLS vol 1
10. Wolverine Origin
Tbh I reckon my to read list will replace 90% of this once I get around to reading it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anticubicle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- albertwygant
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #891
by albertwygant
Replied by albertwygant on topic Recommendations - Name your top ten graphic novels
I don't have ten Batman Year One, Superman Red Son these two are my favorite graphic novel.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Luis Ángel. Reason: No spam allowed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- middle_pickup
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 7
4 years 9 months ago #6436
by middle_pickup
Replied by middle_pickup on topic Recommendations - Name your top ten graphic novels
The JMS Amazing Spider-Man graphic novels are pretty epic. I think they cover issues 30 to 508 of volume 2. Keep in mind they jumped back to the volume 1 numbering at issue 59 of volume 2, and actually numbered it 500.
Anyway, I originally read that run in the trades. They're some of the best Marvel comics from the last 20 years in my opinion.
Anyway, I originally read that run in the trades. They're some of the best Marvel comics from the last 20 years in my opinion.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel