Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Suggestions for Remote Library view

Suggestions for Remote Library view 6 years 9 months ago #3213

garbanzo

Fresh Boarder

I have some ideas for improving the Remote Library view (the page you see when accessing your files either through a web browser or through the iOS app).

1) Option to show folders first. Right now, folders are sorted alphabetically along with files. I would prefer to see folders at the top of the list, followed by files. This is how Windows sorts, and it is what I am accustomed to.

2) Increase the number of "tiles" per page. Right now there seems to be a limit of 24 tiles per page. It would be great if this could be increased. I would rather scroll down through more tiles than click a navigation button to move to the next page, especially on a 12.9" iPad Pro.

3) Display file counts for folders. When looking at a folder, it would be great to know how many files are inside.

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Suggestions for Remote Library view 6 years 9 months ago #3214

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Remote browser is being completely rewritten from scratch. This includes changes in the server and in the client, so it is going to take some time.

The current web version will be replaced with a native implementation with infinite scrolling and a lot of improvements.

I can't give you an ETA yet.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Luis Ángel.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: garbanzo