Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Web Scraping for Manga and Tags

  • icejack1
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 3 months ago #3217 by icejack1
Web Scraping for Manga and Tags was created by icejack1
First and foremost amazing application. Definetly the best library managment I have ever used.

That said I think it can be even better if there was a way to scrap tags (genres, status etc) from Manga Sites to be assigned to folders within a library. I think this would really make it much more verstile and allow really good filtering. I understand that the scrapping details would be a pain to write for multiple as well as keeping them updated but if you can make a modular system for loading the web scrapping files, I am pretty sure I can help out with that.

Either way thanks for reading this. And once again really good application.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!