- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Fit Width/Height
- Silvio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 10 months ago #3481
by Silvio
Thanks selmf, now I put my request here, heuheuheu
...and here it is, I think you got the point
Fit Width/Height was created by Silvio
selmf wrote: Ah, I think I understand. You want the fit to height/width zoom to stop enlarging images if the actual image size is smaller than the YACReader window.
Yes, we can do that. In fact I've been meaning to make this option available for quite some time now (roughly since we've added a "real" zoom function in addition to the fit modes).
Please open a feature request here .
Thanks selmf, now I put my request here, heuheuheu
...and here it is, I think you got the point
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bulochka
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 3
8 years 6 months ago #3787
by bulochka
Replied by bulochka on topic Fit Width/Height
I agree.
Option for stop enlarging small images is "must have" for any image- or comicviewer.
Option for stop enlarging small images is "must have" for any image- or comicviewer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ABG
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 11 months ago #4874
by ABG
Replied by ABG on topic Fit Width/Height
I hope this gets implemented soon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
6 years 11 months ago #4879
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Fit Width/Height
Generally speaking this is already on my todo list, so chances are higher than with other feature requests, but as it is often with open source software, the ETA is "it is done when it's done". The open source version of YACReader is something we develop in our free time and this resource can be very scarce or even completely unavailable at times.
If you want, you can open a bug report on our github page ( github.com/yacreader/yacreader ) to increase visibility ;)
If you want, you can open a bug report on our github page ( github.com/yacreader/yacreader ) to increase visibility ;)
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel