Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Blue filter a.k.a night mode reading

  • naafx8
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 6 months ago #3824 by naafx8
Blue filter a.k.a night mode reading was created by naafx8
Well I love this apps more than the other.
I'd been comparing many manga reader on linux and the winner is yacreader, for me though.
By the way, is it possible to add night reading mode, or to be precises blue light filter feture to yacreader?
Well I often do bulk reading manga, so once I started reading all of my batched series, I'd take hours to finish all of them, and I often hurt my eyes.
Som, it would be great if yacreade had a built-in blue filter (night reading) feature rather than depends onto
external tools.

Thank you, and keep the good work. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #3825 by selmf
Replied by selmf on topic Blue filter a.k.a night mode reading
That's probably doable, but what is the issue with using external tools? I'm using redshift on Linux and it works perfectly for me.

My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!