- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Auto Detect Comics for Tags + "null"
- xnowimcoolx
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 4 months ago #3935
by xnowimcoolx
Auto Detect Comics for Tags + "null" was created by xnowimcoolx
I'd love to see the Comicvine tagging feature auto detect which comics are which - like this project does:
github.com/davide-romanini/comictagger/tree/feature/108-py3qt5
as well as auto tagging new comics that are imported. Tagging my comics within YACR is just taking too long.
As well, when tagging, I really dislike the name "null" for any comic that doesn't have a title. Instead something like seriesname_issue# should be substituted.
as well as auto tagging new comics that are imported. Tagging my comics within YACR is just taking too long.
As well, when tagging, I really dislike the name "null" for any comic that doesn't have a title. Instead something like seriesname_issue# should be substituted.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- salasnet
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 3
8 years 3 months ago #4125
by salasnet
Replied by salasnet on topic Auto Detect Comics for Tags + "null"
I agree with the "null" comment.
I am hesitant to use the tagging feature because of this, as there are so many comics that to do not have titles, and also that I am unable to specify which items are listed in the summary underneath the comic in the table view.
I am hesitant to use the tagging feature because of this, as there are so many comics that to do not have titles, and also that I am unable to specify which items are listed in the summary underneath the comic in the table view.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 3 months ago #4130
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Auto Detect Comics for Tags + "null"
I have fixed this in 9.5
So null shouldn't be used as file name...I'll double check it just in case.
So null shouldn't be used as file name...I'll double check it just in case.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel