- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
duplicates in library (?)
- willfriedwald
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 1 month ago #4256
by willfriedwald
duplicates in library (?) was created by willfriedwald
I hope I am posting this in the right place!
If I try to add a title to the library, and it's already in there, YAC realizes this and skips the title when I do the import.
right? At least that is the way I believe it works.
Can you confirm?
if so, thanks, this is a great feature, and saves me from having to deal manually with duplicates.
Very useful!
thanks!
w
If I try to add a title to the library, and it's already in there, YAC realizes this and skips the title when I do the import.
right? At least that is the way I believe it works.
Can you confirm?
if so, thanks, this is a great feature, and saves me from having to deal manually with duplicates.
Very useful!
thanks!
w
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 1 month ago #4260
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic duplicates in library (?)
No, it does not handle duplicates that way, it will detect that the file is already in the library and information about the comic will be shared...
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel