Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

“Library View” of Comics Before Downloading

  • SudoQueen
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
7 years 10 months ago #4356 by SudoQueen
Hey,

I’m new to YACreader and I currently have to use Google Drive to Store my comics. However, I was hoping for the ability to actually see the comic book cover and title without having to download it first. Think of something like Marvel Unlimited. Is this something you guys have in the cooker or be able to do in the future? Right now I am using Chunky mostly but I really want to switch full time to you guys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #4358 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic “Library View” of Comics Before Downloading
You can not get the cover of a comic before downloading it. So the only solution would be to have some sort of library in the cloud managed by YACReaderLibrary, I am not considering this at the moment.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!