- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
pdf quality not good
- Nalojolan
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #353
by Nalojolan
pdf quality not good was created by Nalojolan
Hi.
In readers, quality of the pictures are important.
YAC displays files very well in cbz and cbr format (increasing contrast to 110 looks better I think).
BUT pdf files are totally deteriorated compared to other readers (ComicRack in my ex, good soft but really slow...)
Check the picts below.
Possible to change that ?
In readers, quality of the pictures are important.
YAC displays files very well in cbz and cbr format (increasing contrast to 110 looks better I think).
Check the picts below.
Possible to change that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 9 months ago #355
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic pdf quality not good
PDF support in YACReader is a little coarse. Personally, I prefer cbr/cbz files over PDF, but this is not excuse.
I will increase the quality a bit for the 7.0.0 beta2, but further work is needed in order to get full PDF support in future versions.
I will increase the quality a bit for the 7.0.0 beta2, but further work is needed in order to get full PDF support in future versions.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel