- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Don't forget the basics.
- Nalojolan
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #362
by Nalojolan
Don't forget the basics. was created by Nalojolan
I have tried different readers during the last few weeks and would like to explane why YACReader is a good soft but... not the best.
GOOD POINTS
- really speed to open files (compared to ComicRack, it's incredible !)
- pdf compatible
- pages flow looks SOOO nice !
BAD POINTS
- no filters to increase image quality
- no password compatibility
- no intelligent scrolling
I thought that version 7 would answer these problems but I was wrong.
I'm surprise to see programmers spending so many time developping librairies and forgetting what's the most important (according to me) : the reader.
I invite Luis to have a look at CDisplayex which is very powerfull (even if it's slower).
And I continue dreaming of a soft intelligent enough to scroll each time at the right place (without cutting the dialogues).
Sorry if I write bad things. I'm just a lambda user and strictly inefficient in programming.
I have donated for YACReader in the past days and will continue to do it.
Hope my experience will help Luis developping his soft.
- really speed to open files (compared to ComicRack, it's incredible !)
- pdf compatible
- pages flow looks SOOO nice !
- no filters to increase image quality
- no password compatibility
- no intelligent scrolling
I thought that version 7 would answer these problems but I was wrong.
I'm surprise to see programmers spending so many time developping librairies and forgetting what's the most important (according to me) : the reader.
I invite Luis to have a look at CDisplayex which is very powerfull (even if it's slower).
And I continue dreaming of a soft intelligent enough to scroll each time at the right place (without cutting the dialogues).
Sorry if I write bad things. I'm just a lambda user and strictly inefficient in programming.
I have donated for YACReader in the past days and will continue to do it.
Hope my experience will help Luis developping his soft.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 9 months ago #363
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Don't forget the basics.
Thanks for the suggestions/comments Nalojolan.
With the 7.0 version I have set up the basics for a lot of things. Some times there is a lot of work behind the "scenes" that the final user doesn't see.
All the bad points are already scheduled for future versions, I would like to have more free time for YACReader...
With the 7.0 version I have set up the basics for a lot of things. Some times there is a lot of work behind the "scenes" that the final user doesn't see.
All the bad points are already scheduled for future versions, I would like to have more free time for YACReader...
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel