- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Auto Create Story Arc Reading Lists, external tool
- YellowCab
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
7 years 4 months ago #4582
by YellowCab
Auto Create Story Arc Reading Lists, external tool was created by YellowCab
Hi,
I've created a small .NET App (Windows only) which allows you to create a reading list for Story Arcs. Why you might think ? This allows you to read the entire story without having to browse back and forth to open each issue you want to read.
For this, ComicVine is used to get the list of issues in a specific Story Arc.
The reading is created in the same order as on ComicVine.
I've attached the App to this post.
Let me know what you think of if you need any help.
I've created a small .NET App (Windows only) which allows you to create a reading list for Story Arcs. Why you might think ? This allows you to read the entire story without having to browse back and forth to open each issue you want to read.
For this, ComicVine is used to get the list of issues in a specific Story Arc.
The reading is created in the same order as on ComicVine.
I've attached the App to this post.
Let me know what you think of if you need any help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 3 months ago #4586
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Auto Create Story Arc Reading Lists, external tool
I will take a look. Thanks.
How are your c++ skills? It would be interesting to integrate new features into YACReader instead of having external apps.
How are your c++ skills? It would be interesting to integrate new features into YACReader instead of having external apps.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- YellowCab
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
7 years 3 months ago #4588
by YellowCab
Replied by YellowCab on topic Auto Create Story Arc Reading Lists, external tool
Hi,
No C++ skills, only C# but I'm willing to recreate the YACReader Library with C#.
I totally agree on the external tools thing, that's why I'm willing to invest in a C# version.
I have a ton of ideas of new stuff to include
Let me know what you think
No C++ skills, only C# but I'm willing to recreate the YACReader Library with C#.
I totally agree on the external tools thing, that's why I'm willing to invest in a C# version.
I have a ton of ideas of new stuff to include
Let me know what you think
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 3 months ago #4603
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Auto Create Story Arc Reading Lists, external tool
Well, that's A LOT of work, the Qt/c++ learning curve is not that hard, specially for the knowledge needed to contribute to YACReader. I think the project can benefit if we keep the effort concentrated in a single app.
If you are really willing to spend time do in this I can help you with the basic dev setup.
If you are really willing to spend time do in this I can help you with the basic dev setup.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel