- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Counting Comics
- Woodgnome
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
7 years 3 months ago #4596
by Woodgnome
Counting Comics was created by Woodgnome
Would it be possible to add the ability to show how many comics are in each folder in the YACReader Libraries view and perhaps a total at the bottom of the folder list. I have tried ComicRack but much prefer your System - the only thing I liked about CR was the numbering system to the right of the folder in their library view. As I have separated my collection into series folders within each character, It would be good just to know how many comics there are in any particular folder.
Having tried most comic listing/cataloguing programs out there I really appreciate the amount of effort that has been put into creating this excellent program. Many thanks.
Having tried most comic listing/cataloguing programs out there I really appreciate the amount of effort that has been put into creating this excellent program. Many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 3 months ago #4602
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Counting Comics
The cover flow view includes a counter in the top left corner, the other views do not include that information.
I'll add it for consistency in future releases.
I'll add it for consistency in future releases.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel