- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Size of cbr/cbz files
- Bully FU
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
7 years 1 month ago #4709
by Bully FU
Size of cbr/cbz files was created by Bully FU
I thought I was able to view the size of files before I imported them into the app before but it seems it doesn't allow me to do that anymore and there is nowhere in the reader that allows me to see how much space a particular book is using. Knowing the size of the file would be very helpful in knowing what I can add, what I need to delete, etc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 1 month ago #4710
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Size of cbr/cbz files
The file size was shown in the old browser and I decided to remove it to have more size for the title/filename and simplify the UI.
I need think how can I fit the file size in the current UI.
I need think how can I fit the file size in the current UI.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Bully FU
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
7 years 1 month ago #4711
by Bully FU
Replied by Bully FU on topic Size of cbr/cbz files
I'm glad this wasn't something I just thought was there. I don't know if it would be possible to put the file size elsewhere, like on folders rather than individual comics. That might be easier to keep track of and there might be space that way without having to bump anything else. Just an idea.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Bully FU
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
7 years 5 days ago #4811
by Bully FU
Replied by Bully FU on topic Size of cbr/cbz files
I like the recent update, good job! While looking things over though I was curious if the size of the comic/file could be placed in the information screen? I know you said you would need to find a place to put it since you removed it previously from files that were being downloaded to the iPad but having it on the info screen would be much better than not having it at all. I would think there is plenty of space there to do that also. Just making a suggestion and asking if that's possible.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Bully FU
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
6 years 5 months ago #5147
by Bully FU
Replied by Bully FU on topic Size of cbr/cbz files
Figured I'd bump this to ask if this is something that we might see anytime in the future? I can't imagine I'm the only one who would like to be able to see that again. I've hoped with each update that it would return but with no luck. This last update came with a lot of visual changes to the import page but no luck.
It wouldn't be much of an issue if it stopped trying to import a file once it sees there isn't space available for it but instead it will download part of it and fill that space without stopping until it consumes all of the space there is and I have trouble clearing that back up quickly. Usually I have to delete a reboot my iPad to clear it up.
It wouldn't be much of an issue if it stopped trying to import a file once it sees there isn't space available for it but instead it will download part of it and fill that space without stopping until it consumes all of the space there is and I have trouble clearing that back up quickly. Usually I have to delete a reboot my iPad to clear it up.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel