- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
page direction
- dayclay
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago #409
by dayclay
page direction was created by dayclay
hi!
great product (one of the best on mac) and i love the library but the lack of right to left page direction in the reader means i can't use it for most of my books. a setting for reading manga is available in most comic readers and it's a shame it's not available in this one because i'd love to use it.
also it would be nice to view your library in it's entirety as thumbnails rather then having to scroll through the list of folders. i love the cover flow, but when you have a lot of book, it can take a while to find the one you're looking for.
great product (one of the best on mac) and i love the library but the lack of right to left page direction in the reader means i can't use it for most of my books. a setting for reading manga is available in most comic readers and it's a shame it's not available in this one because i'd love to use it.
also it would be nice to view your library in it's entirety as thumbnails rather then having to scroll through the list of folders. i love the cover flow, but when you have a lot of book, it can take a while to find the one you're looking for.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 7 months ago #410
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic page direction
Both features are already in my TODO list.
Welcome to the forum.
Welcome to the forum.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Lithicbee
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #411
by Lithicbee
Replied by Lithicbee on topic page direction
I just came here to check on this exact subject (reading manga right to left). I'm glad to see it's on your to-do list. YACReader is great! Thanks for making it even better.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 7 months ago #412
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic page direction
Welcome to the forum Lithicbee, if you have any other suggestion, please, do not hesitate to write it here.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- DrAhcir
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 days ago #1842
by DrAhcir
Replied by DrAhcir on topic page direction
Is this feature still not available? I was setting up my manga when I realized this. I like this app and I'd like to continue using it but I'm concerned I'll need a separate app on my iPad for manga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 5 days ago #1843
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic page direction
Sorry DrAhcir, I didn't have time for adding the manga mode.
Welcome to the forum btw.
Welcome to the forum btw.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Raph
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #1866
by Raph
Replied by Raph on topic page direction
Hi Luis
Just signed up to say I'm also interested in a feature like this. Hope it's easy enough to implement.
Cheers
Just signed up to say I'm also interested in a feature like this. Hope it's easy enough to implement.
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 11 months ago #1869
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic page direction
Welcome to the forum Raph.
This has been requested a lot, as many other things. I can't release more features because I don't have enough free time, but this is already in the TODO list (my beloved and huge TODO list
).
This has been requested a lot, as many other things. I can't release more features because I don't have enough free time, but this is already in the TODO list (my beloved and huge TODO list
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel