- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Android app
- Salted11
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
7 years 3 days ago #4814
by Salted11
Android app was created by Salted11
YACReader remains the best comic reader with network-based library support I've come across. I used it extensively with my iPad and iPhone. I've since switched to Android and while there are plenty of options, none have what you have to offer (I still use it on my Windows laptop.)
If you make an Android app you'll make a killing.
Thanks for continuing to support this project.
If you make an Android app you'll make a killing.
Thanks for continuing to support this project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: middle_pickup
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 2 days ago #4818
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Android app
I would love to release an Android version, but I don't have enough time for it, one day maybe...
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- middle_pickup
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 7
6 years 8 months ago #4991
by middle_pickup
Replied by middle_pickup on topic Android app
The android comic apps really suck. I would still LOVE a YACreader app on my Android.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 8 months ago #4998
by Luis Ángel
Creating something at the level of YACReader for iOS in Android is hard, not impossible, but it is definitely harder than on iOS. I have some code, but just a proof of concept, the reading experience is what I would really like to nail...
So yeah, it won't happen any time soon.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Android app
zjDrummond wrote: The android comic apps really suck. I would still LOVE a YACreader app on my Android.
Creating something at the level of YACReader for iOS in Android is hard, not impossible, but it is definitely harder than on iOS. I have some code, but just a proof of concept, the reading experience is what I would really like to nail...
So yeah, it won't happen any time soon.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frikortreat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel