- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Dynamic List For Comics Completed/Read
- Wolgan
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
6 years 11 months ago #4917
by Wolgan
Dynamic List For Comics Completed/Read was created by Wolgan
Like it says, a list that shows all comics that have the read flag set to 1 in the comic__info table. Would be handy when trying to find that one comic I read 2 months ago that I want recommend to someone but can't quite remember the name.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 11 months ago #4918
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Dynamic List For Comics Completed/Read
You can use the search edit for this maybe, type: [read] something
Not the same thing but it can help you find comics.
Anyway, I think it is a good idea to add smart lists support. Once the new search engine is available I think it will be easy to save a search result as a list. With the new search engine you'll be able to search something like: [read = true], which is exactly what you want...
Not the same thing but it can help you find comics.
Anyway, I think it is a good idea to add smart lists support. Once the new search engine is available I think it will be easy to save a search result as a list. With the new search engine you'll be able to search something like: [read = true], which is exactly what you want...
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: alext41, Wolgan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Wolgan
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 11 months ago #4919
by Wolgan
Replied by Wolgan on topic Dynamic List For Comics Completed/Read
Looking forward to the new search then. 
I'm not sure what you mean by "the search edit". Is there more to the search syntax that I'm not aware of, or am I overlooking a feature somewhere?
I'm not sure what you mean by "the search edit". Is there more to the search syntax that I'm not aware of, or am I overlooking a feature somewhere?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 10 months ago #4932
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Dynamic List For Comics Completed/Read
By "edit" I mean the field where you type words to use the search. So far the only syntax you can use is [read] and [unread]
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel