Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Read/Unread filter

  • DishpanAlley
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 10 months ago #4927 by DishpanAlley
Read/Unread filter was created by DishpanAlley
Coming from the Cover app in Windows 10, I really miss the ability to filter comics based on read status. I had my library set to show unread & in-progress comics while hiding everything that I had read. It marked a comic as read if I viewed the last page, or I could right-click to mark it as read.

Overall, this made my library easier to navigate as I primarily saw all the comics I hadn't read yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!